Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wide Smiles

boyfriend is arriving in exactly 12 hours! going to pick him up at the airport tomorrow morning and spent time with him for the next 3-4 days. i'm so happy. :) haven't seen him for almost 2 months already. people give me ideas of where to go please, i have none for the third day besides going for dinner with my family.

driving has been extremely good the past 2 days. will finally get to move on to stage 2 practical in my next lesson. preferred my previous week's and today's instructor compared to yester's. anyways, i can proudly say that i drove very far out today. i was just giving a casual comment to my instructor that why do we always take the same route, and he immediately asked me to drive all the way to clementi. at first i thought he was joking, but he wasn't. we drove all the way from bukit batok to jurong to clementi to bukit timah to bukit panjang and then back to the driving school. :)

had a haircut, or shall i say a hair trim with rachel at mazu on monday. silly girl mixed up her theory trials dates which totally caused us a shopping trip in orchard. sigh man. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment