Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spike D-s On Saturday

just came back from paragon with mummy for some mini shopping. finally got myself Microsoft Office: Mac 2008, Home & Student Edition. it comes with 3 licenses, and i'm only taking 1. so i'm thinking of selling the other 2, for $83 sin each. anyone interested please contact me alright! :) price negotiable.

anyways, mummy and i visited rachel's this afternoon. they came last thursday, but we decided to pop by since we were in town. later, i went to see a physiotherapist at parkmall... because my tailbone is giving me problems! it has been a month already, initially i thought it was something small, but the pain is getting from bad to worst. i feel it when i sit and walk. well, apparently the doctor said that it's nothing serious, 2-3 more therapy sessions and hopefully i'll be alright. i better get it cured before i fly back! had my teeth checked & cleaned yesterday too. :)

check out these cool videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment