Saturday, March 5, 2011

Twentieth

here are some of the many photos we took at my birthday brunch at HOUSE, barracks cafe on the 30th of January 2011. glad that my two groups of girlfriends could get along, and was happy that they were there to celebrate my birthday with me. of course, not forgetting rachel who was in aussie land.

i know i'm so late in posting up pictures of recent (?) events on my blog. that's just because i'm so busy. will try my best to update as frequently as possible, a few snapshots will do the trick i guess. to my friends who want to steal photos, get them from facebook!

well, i'm back in melbourne and have been going out every single day since. easily getting used to the life here after being away for 3 months - city shopping, movies, tram rides, clubbing, and eating. i've been having so much fun since last december, which makes studying so difficult for me. lectures, tutorials, and libraries, here we go again. i can tell that year 3 is no easy piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment