Thursday, February 25, 2010

iwannagohome!

how sweet. my six year old cousin made me this pretty bracelet. :)guess what. i think i am really damn unlucky. first of all, a super big blue black on my leg. then my tailbone gave me problems. now, it's my knee! the worst thing is, i don't even know how i got hurt. so physiotherapy today was basically treating my knee since the doctor said that my back is recovering well. sigh man, another last session tomorrow. oh well, i just hope that i'll be able to shift those boxes from concept blue to college square on saturday.

flying back to melbourne in a day's time. really dislike the 25kg weight limit. i'll definitely exceed it, just hope that they'll be lenient. for the first time, i started packing my luggage the day before i fly. i'm only half way through and yet my luggage is filled. how?

this summer holidays were a blast! 3 months of non-stop eating, playing, slacking & shopping. how much better can life get? :) said it before, and i'll say it again. i'm really going to miss my family & friends real bad. i can't get that type of fun in aussie, it's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment