Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pasta Time!

i just had my cost management paper today. well, it didn't go exactly my way. the paper was alright, but i think it's quite tough to get a H1 or even a H2A grade. unless they do the bell curve thing. my paper was so long, thickest paper i ever had. managed to finish it in exactly 3 hours. oh wells, i shall just hope for the best. good thing is, OB and CM is done and over! just left with business finance and shaping the enterprise with ICT. despite having 6-8 days to study for each, i'm not going to slack except for today. i'm gonna ace them!

have been finally using my macbook and surfing the net. was so bored that i decided to heed rachel's "advice" to sign up for formspring. practically doing it cause i'm so bored, that i cannot think of anymore sites to visit. so... ask me anything. okay, not literally anything. would only answer appropriate questions. so it's for you and me to decide what's appropriate and what's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment