Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cindy's Crib

chocolate popcorn from Cornery at ion! tons of flavours- from cameral to curry. cindy bought nachos bbq (i think), and i got myself chocolate! super duper nice, just the right amount of sweetness for my liking. i find the packaging very cute too, it's like a mini bag. :)

spent the afternoon with cindy phua in the city. accompanied her to search for gowns for her brother's wedding, and it was in vain. couldn't find anything suitable at all, it was either too pricey (above 1000) or it couldn't fit her (not even size 0).

thereafter, i went home with her. slept over at her place since both of us are really bored. i'm always alone at home (besides my maid) and having the whole house to myself, likewise for her. sometimes, it gets very lonely. :( well, had dinner, ate durians, watched the television and talked until we slept, prolly around 3am.

now i'm back in my home sweet home and spending time with my macbook. can't wait for my first driving lesson tomorrow, followed by meet up with yongbin in orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment