Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shopping in the Citi

i love spontaneous shopping trips where i come back full handed. woke up late this morning, due to the great clubbing session at rebel yesternight. had this strong urge to shop, and pulled mummy to town with me right after our lunch at home.
my first ever branded bag, LV's Neverfull. this has got to be one of my most random buys ever. i had totally no intentions of buying it until this afternoon, where my mum and i decided to check out a bag she has been eyeing on for quite some time. ironically, i got this (partly due to mum's words), while she left the shop empty handed.

i have always wanted to get myself something using my first pay, for memory sake. wanted to get a light pink salvatore ferragamo wallet since december. but today, i figured that a prada wallet, or topping up a few more hundred to get a bag would have been better spent. all's good.
how i wish i have a boyfriend to buy this wallet for. haha! anyways, this BALLY wallet is for my dad, the guy that i will always love the most. it is a gift to him to express my 1/infinity gratefulness to have him as a father. i really hope he likes it.

my past 2 months in Citi was definitely well spent. not only did i meet so many people, learn so much, and have great fun, but i have also earned the money to spend on such wants.

it was really rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment