Saturday, January 8, 2011

On Christmas Eve

we never fail to have a whole turkey on christmas eve. all thanks to my dad's friend who has been sending them to my house every year. believe it or not, the turkey tastes awesomely good, best turkey i've ever eaten. goes real well with the sweet jam! mummy's always doing a mini buffet for our christmas meal, simple yet good. we should consider a change for 2011's christmas.
my uncles and aunties came down from KL to spend christmas in singapore. so we played hosts for that weekend by bringing them around the island. i had fun catching up with them. sadly, we won't be seeing them this chinese new year.
the log cake from bakerzin was a mini xmas gift from me to all of them.
somehow christmas is always spent with relatives from my mum's side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment